Study sessions!So, who's game?
We'll just add to the list here,kay?
1.May
2. Tan Si Hui
..
..
..
..
..
...
..
..
..
Hurry hurry tell me your names and that you're game! I'm excited at the prospects of us studying together again! To get a rough idea of what's gonna happen..
1.Reach house
2.Settle down(5min)
3.Get down to studying
4.Bye bye!*T.T*
Lol!I told you,it's a rough idea and an obvious one.But I very well could'nt put in "PLAY",can I? *shakes head*No.Yea!
Bring your own brain food!(E.g.Chips for some while others may prefer healthy fruits)I'm not sure about Mayee's house but my house has almost no junk food but lots of food that require cooking.And you really dun wan to try MY cooking! ^^
Now,be guai and drop me a name! Once again, my email is
warrior_manic@hotmail.comOr alternatively, drop your name in the cbox!
Your lovely classmate,
Sihui