<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/580996906672372672?origin\x3dhttp://qps6206.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro!

Welcome to our all so lovely class!! We came from Qihua Primary School Class of 6/2 06 and we love everyone out there!


The real us!

May, Tan Si Hui, Pang Si Hui, Zoe Teo, Jin Lin, Constance, Joanna, Millicent, Haryani, Nurul, Ain, Hillary, Valerie,
Le Qun, Xue Hui, Jayne, Bernice,
Cecilia, Xue Qi, Jieen, Krithika

Shouzan, Aloyston, Jing Kai, Arjun,
Jun Wei, Gerald, Jerryl, Shauhua, Nathan, Fattah, Ramie, Rueben, Evan, Lander, Faris, Wei Jie, Zhongjun,
Seng Loong, Vernon, Samuel, Win Yew





Upcoming events!

NONE! D:




Chit-chat!




CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.



Monday, June 16, 2008
CLASS BOWLING 5:19 PM

Hey everyone! Good news!

We're not going to far-away Sentosa, not going to Fushan, not going to Escape. We're going...

BOWLING!

I hope you guys like bowling.I have'nt really bowled before so don't laugh!
Here's the details:

Date: This coming Wedesday
Time: 9am at bus stop(opp. May's block)
Where: Striker's Lanes' PTE LTD in AMK
What: We play 1 or 2 rounds of bowling followed by lunch.
How much?: Each round(10 balls) is $4.50(I think!!) and if we're going to lunch together afterwards, you'll need more $$.
I'll be bringing $10 for instance. That means 1 round and 1 lunch. Understand?

Those who are coming, please please please drop me an email or msn msg.
My email's : warrior_manic@hotmail.com

Got it? Alternatively,if you don't like having me in your msn list(I'll be hurt!), you could leave your name in the class c box.Kay?

Love ya!

With hugs and cookies,
Sihui(TAN)