Hi guys! May and I called everyone today and half the world seemed dead.
Change of plans for gathering. MAYBE MAYBE we will be going to Millicent's house instead. This would be more organized and well, more ppl can turn up and perhaps we'll save the chalet/sentosa trip for EOY.
We may also be having a sleepover there.So who's game? Limited to first come first serve basis. Only 10 places are open. Kay? Targetting 6girls,4 boys.Toilet's alr taken by Ma Ma.
Girls, I book first! May books too! So left 4 girls and 4 boys. Hurry,while room lasts! It'll be fuuun. Fun assured,really. Lots of veggies for playing,not for eating though. Not edible but dun tell anyone I said that,kay? *muaks*
To register, just tag in the cbox,kay? We'll somehow arrrange somthing but we need the ppl frst. MUAKIES.
Your dearest classmate,
Sihui(Tan)
P.s. PSH refuses to take part in the kisses. But s