<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/580996906672372672?origin\x3dhttp://qps6206.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro!

Welcome to our all so lovely class!! We came from Qihua Primary School Class of 6/2 06 and we love everyone out there!


The real us!

May, Tan Si Hui, Pang Si Hui, Zoe Teo, Jin Lin, Constance, Joanna, Millicent, Haryani, Nurul, Ain, Hillary, Valerie,
Le Qun, Xue Hui, Jayne, Bernice,
Cecilia, Xue Qi, Jieen, Krithika

Shouzan, Aloyston, Jing Kai, Arjun,
Jun Wei, Gerald, Jerryl, Shauhua, Nathan, Fattah, Ramie, Rueben, Evan, Lander, Faris, Wei Jie, Zhongjun,
Seng Loong, Vernon, Samuel, Win Yew





Upcoming events!

NONE! D:




Chit-chat!




CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.



Sunday, June 8, 2008
11:32 PM

I am really happy to be blogging here actually
Been so long that I have been in touch
With classmates here
But, among all
I still miss Milicent a lot
Actually, I miss her nonsense
Hahahhaahah
*sound a bit lesbian*
Don't get the wrong idea
Nobody tell me about
Mrs de Souza resignation
Which is something so infuriating?
But, guess what ?
Everyone is busy with their own working schedule
I been trying to get Milicent's contact
But, to no avail
So, glad that we are meeting up soon
For class gathering
Hope I can make it
I wanna see you guys...
Nur Haryani Bte Kasman