<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/580996906672372672?origin\x3dhttp://qps6206.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro!

Welcome to our all so lovely class!! We came from Qihua Primary School Class of 6/2 06 and we love everyone out there!


The real us!

May, Tan Si Hui, Pang Si Hui, Zoe Teo, Jin Lin, Constance, Joanna, Millicent, Haryani, Nurul, Ain, Hillary, Valerie,
Le Qun, Xue Hui, Jayne, Bernice,
Cecilia, Xue Qi, Jieen, Krithika

Shouzan, Aloyston, Jing Kai, Arjun,
Jun Wei, Gerald, Jerryl, Shauhua, Nathan, Fattah, Ramie, Rueben, Evan, Lander, Faris, Wei Jie, Zhongjun,
Seng Loong, Vernon, Samuel, Win Yew





Upcoming events!

NONE! D:




Chit-chat!




CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.



Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Study hard! 11:54 AM

Hey guys,

Holidays are ending soon.Time flies too fast and good times end too soon, however, there's still 3 more days left.Cherish!Okay?

Time is money but money can't buy time so I really do hope you guys excels in life by cherishing time.I havent been cherishing it much lately and had squandered it all away.

I repent before you all and promise to be a better person.

Cherish.I really would like to do that. Cherish time.family,and 6/2-rians.We are a family!

Yours always,
Sihui(tan)