<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/580996906672372672?origin\x3dhttp://qps6206.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro!

Welcome to our all so lovely class!! We came from Qihua Primary School Class of 6/2 06 and we love everyone out there!


The real us!

May, Tan Si Hui, Pang Si Hui, Zoe Teo, Jin Lin, Constance, Joanna, Millicent, Haryani, Nurul, Ain, Hillary, Valerie,
Le Qun, Xue Hui, Jayne, Bernice,
Cecilia, Xue Qi, Jieen, Krithika

Shouzan, Aloyston, Jing Kai, Arjun,
Jun Wei, Gerald, Jerryl, Shauhua, Nathan, Fattah, Ramie, Rueben, Evan, Lander, Faris, Wei Jie, Zhongjun,
Seng Loong, Vernon, Samuel, Win Yew





Upcoming events!

NONE! D:




Chit-chat!




CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.



Thursday, July 10, 2008
4:15 PM

I want to change the blogskin. Can someone vote? Or else i'll decide on my own.

1) http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=66820&action=Preview
2) http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=66628&action=Preview
3) http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=109245&action=Preview
4) http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=160135&action=Preview
5) http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=45056&action=Preview

Vote in the tagbox! And all these are randomy chosen.

And, the message from Mrs de Souza is in the tagbox if you havent already notice. I shall paste it here:

Hi 6/2,I'm in Canada visiting my kids. I really miss all of you too! My gteatest wish is for all of you to be happy and not to stress yourselves up too much. Start revising early for the PSLE. I'm sure you're in good hands. Take care!!! Smile always like you are with me!!! Lots of love, Mrs de Souza
Hi there, Sorry!!! Not the PSLE. I thought I was writing to my present batch of 6/3 kids until I saw the e-mail address. OOPS! Take care...your teacher is growing...old :) Love, Mrs de Souza