<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/580996906672372672?origin\x3dhttp://qps6206.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Intro!

Welcome to our all so lovely class!! We came from Qihua Primary School Class of 6/2 06 and we love everyone out there!


The real us!

May, Tan Si Hui, Pang Si Hui, Zoe Teo, Jin Lin, Constance, Joanna, Millicent, Haryani, Nurul, Ain, Hillary, Valerie,
Le Qun, Xue Hui, Jayne, Bernice,
Cecilia, Xue Qi, Jieen, Krithika

Shouzan, Aloyston, Jing Kai, Arjun,
Jun Wei, Gerald, Jerryl, Shauhua, Nathan, Fattah, Ramie, Rueben, Evan, Lander, Faris, Wei Jie, Zhongjun,
Seng Loong, Vernon, Samuel, Win Yew





Upcoming events!

NONE! D:




Chit-chat!




CREDITS

DayBefore!Misery for the layout.
Kadiozu Designer
SwimChick for the brushes.
photobucket for the images.



Friday, September 26, 2008
11:29 AM

Hey guys!

How's your mugging coming on?Fine?
Mine's horrible.Cos' I kept getting tempted to listen to songs....hmm...shall lock my tablet out of my room today.My exams start next monday and will last for a good 2 weeks.How's yours?

Must jiayous,kays,guys?After 2 weeks of torture and mermorising and going crazy...we'll go crazy and can plaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait.I'm sure neither do you guys!Hah! Maybe except Millicent....Hmm..

So stressed...I am.My classmates are all mugging so hard....*sniff*

Love,
TAN sihui